Sunday, October 6, 2013

Duchess Pension - A Great and Cheap Place to stay in Puerto Princesa

Searching for a cheapest place to stay in Puerto Princesa leads me to Duchess Pension. It's a 10-15 minute ride from San Jose terminal and 5 minutes away from the airport.

Personnel are very friendly and accommodating. They attend immediately to your needs. Just like when the water instantly stop when I'm about to shower -- what???? I'm actually about to get started and got my hair and half of my body wet and then suddenly the water stops!! And I was like "what the??!!" It's embarrassing though but thankfully I bring along my cover-ups/bathrobe and head downstairs to inform them. They fixed the problem immediately and voila!! the water's back!! Thank God!!

Duchess Pension is a very affordable place to stay in. Perfect for group and solo travelers!!!!

Rooms are well ventilated, with fan, 2 electric sockets to charge your gadgets and hangers for your clothes.

Here's some pics of the place...

Side table with a stand fan

My room!!

Rooms Hallway
Center sink (Common toilets to the right separated M/F, Common showers to the left separated M/F)

Along the area...

The LOBBY!!













































Once you've entered the door, you will be greeted by a friendly staffs. The area has a free WIFI access but unfortunately the signal cannot reach to the bedrooms so you have to stay on the lobby if you want to avail.


Dinning Area


They also served "silog" breakfast with coffee for Php100.








The Garden!!





















They also offer a travel tour packages all over Palawan. In fact I availed their Underground River tour which cost Php1,500/pax with a downpayment of half the price Php750. 

Here's a list of the travel tours they offer:



As I mentioned, they are one of the budget-friendly place to stay in Puerto Princesa. 
Here's their room rates!! Avail now!!



DUCHESS PENSION
Contact No.: Tel:048-4332873, Globe:0917-553-0605, Smart:0919-992-9360

0 comments:

Post a Comment